CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 12, 2008

Health Day's

Hey all! Here are some picks from this weekends Health Day's parade. For those not familiar, Health Day's is a small town celebration every mothers day weekend in Smithfield. Once again Corey is the winner of the "Best Sun Burn" contest and holds on to his title from last year. Lisa and I even attempted to run in the 1 mile fun run this year but never made it out of bed in time to do it. Thanks to Mom and Dad for a nice weekend. Steak dinners on Sat, then Steak leftovers Sunday. Good stuff!

5 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Holy Crap!! Hailey is so big! I almost didn't recogize her!!!! She is so pretty! I so miss everyone! SO you couldn't find the energy to get up and run the fun run eh? ha ha ha! you probebly would probebly die after a half of the mile. ANd then Lisa would have to run back to you and drag your sorry self for the rest of the way anyway! So really you did Lisa a favor by staying in bed!!! How do you not miss me??Seriously!

Amy Johnson said...

It was so fun to see you guys at the parade! I have missed your family so much! I can't believe how big all of Heidi's kids are! That's crazy!

The Buys said...

Yup Heidi's kids have grown. You're right, Hailey's destined to be a heartbreaker. Which is too bad because I'm going to have to break the leg of the first kid who tries to date her just to set an example. Don't worry though stacey, I should get out of prison just in time to break the first boy who tries to date Zoey, who I feel is also destined to be another heart breaker.=)

Hansen family said...

Thanks for posting those bud! I owe you one for getting me out of trouble with Stacey! We shoulda posted one of Kami too so Stace can see what she looks like...Coreys head peeled like crazy. LOL. I told him....put on your hat.....then I told him...put on the hat....no mercy when there is full disclosure. thanks again. it was good to see you guys. Lisa promised you would come up, she owes me a trip....make it happen! Just not from June 26-July 5th .

Stacey Irwin said...

Hey! I posted my definete dates on Heidi's blog for our trip out. go there and check them out! Can't wait to see you guys!