CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally Graduated!


Oh the Places You'll go....


You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.

You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.
You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.

I'm sorry to say so
But, sadly it's true
That bang-ups and hang-ups
Can happen to you.

On an on you will hike, And I know you’ll hike far
and face up to your problems whatever they are.

You’ll get mixed up of course, as you already know.
You’ll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
And remember that Life’s a great balancing act.

Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

Will you succeed?
Yes you will indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)


I'm finally a college grad! Many of you have asked...well now what? I had an interview with Salt Lake City on Monday and now have an internship with the Sustainability Department. I'm excited to move on and hopefully start a career in the near future. If not, I'll just continue my days of sleeping in, blogging, making jewelery, playing with Bryce and whatever else makes me happy.

Honestly, two and a half years ago I never really thought I would end up graduating because I put college on hold. Its hard to go back, but its worth it, even if your professors are the most liberal Hippy people in the world:) Thanks to everyone that has supported me through this journey, especially you Bryce. I love you sweety!

And a thought from David McCullough:

"Remember that common sense is by no means common."

4 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

yay!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAY!'

good luck with all your interviews etc. etc.etc.etc.
your pictures are too cute!
Let us know how it goes monday~

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lisa!!

The Marions

The Buys said...

Nice job baby! Now you can start bringing home the bacon!=)
Love ya!

-Bryce

Hansen family said...

Congrats! Congrats! the pictures are beautiful (including the announcement). I cried. And all this time we thought Stacey and Heather were the only photographers in the family. Go Bryce. Keep us posted on "internshiping". You worked hard and should be proud of yourself. Enjoy lifes ride! You deserve it! Love ya!