CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 7, 2008

10-0 BABY!

In case people didn't know, Lisa and I are HUGE Utah football fans. Whenever there's a home game we make a day of it. Yesterday we went tailgating with some friends and I was laughed at when I busted out my little portable grill (not very manly of me appearantly). My burgers were a big hit and we met a lot of fun people. The game was awesome, and not as cold as I thought. 46,000 people yelling and jumping around puts off a lot of heat. And incase people missed the game (it was on CBS this time), we beat #12 TCU off of a last minute score. I'm happy that we didn't sell our tickets (our section was going for about $200 a ticket).


GO UTES!

5 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

I sense a bit of gloating over there. seriously.
Glad you had a great time with it. And that they are doing so well.
Tailgates rock!

And it's GOO IRISSHH!

Hansen family said...

I'm still waiting for your blog on the elections. I heard the score and thought..rock on bryce and lisa will be happy, I hope they stayed until the end instead of heading out early to beat traffic. Are you and daddy going to the BYU game together? Love ya guys!

The Buys said...

We play the Irish in a few years. Maybe we can nickname the game "The Crusades", Mormon V Catholic.

(BYU-Utah is known as the "Holy War" for the lay).

Stacey Irwin said...

LOl the holy war?! awesome! everyone tells me when talking about the irish.. . that "god plays football HERE." And then they point to the picture of touchdown jesus..( I'll send the picture. . but really it's a pic of christ with his arms extended up..unfortunatley it's centered right behind the GOAL POST. So it has been affectionatley named TDJ.)
If the Irsih and the U play.. No matter what WE have to go to that GAME togther!! deal?

The Buys said...

Deal. You dress up as a nun, and I'll go as a missionary. It'll be a blast!