CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ute's are National Champs!

Great year to be a Utah fan. Undefeated season with a big win over #4 Alabama to remain the only unbeaten Div 1 college football team. I don't care what the BCS system says, the Utes are #1!


I am a Utah Man, sir, and I live across the green,
Our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen.
Our coeds are the fairest and each one's a shining star,
Our yell, you'll hear it ringing through the mountains near and far!
We're up to snuff, we never bluff, we're game for any fuss.
No other gang of college men dare meet us in a muss.
So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky,
We'll fight for dear old crimson for a a Utah man am I

Chorus:Who am I, sir,A Utah Man am I!A Utah Man, sir,Will be 'til I die.Ki-yi!

Go Utes!

3 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Man you are such a crazy coot! who actually knows the fight song?...usually people just say the first 3 words and mummble the rest and then say the last 3 words ..well that is what I do.. I did it to my own high school fight song.
. . . . I think fight songs are kind of lame.
well, I guess that just goes to show you what a "dedicated"( by dedicated I mean overly obsessive.) fan you are! hee. hee.
Glad your Utes rocked the house! I hope I can celebrate a ND victory with your utes next time. But I'm still going to mumble the fight song and screw up the "goooo irish" kick off.
Call me later let's catch up!.. Utah man.:)

The Buys said...

I copied and pasted the fight song. I only know the Chorus and the last part

Hansen family said...

I can't decide are you proud of the Utes? I'll admit the last game was good. Fight song.....eh. A bit biased...where's the female version? Now, your web page and the lips.........wierd!LOL

Love ya guys!