CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick update

Lisa is in her last semester at the U and is graduating in May. She'll begin her internship this Summer and hopefully be employed full time in her profession soon there after. She's definitely ready to be done with school, and the Olive Garden.

I'm also beginning the transfer process to the U this semester. Apparently it's a long process so I'm glad to get an early start. On a side note, Biology is by far the most boring class I've ever taken. I wonder if I could bribe the teacher for an A? Here's all you need to know about human anatomy. If you've got a problem with your anatomy, go see a doctor. The End.

Also, I'll be working from home soon, which will be awesome. They sent out the equipment and I'm just waiting to get set up. It'll be nice not driving to Draper every day, especially when we begin the business again when the snow melts. I should be able to put in more hours this way over the summer, which I wasn't able to do last year with my schedule.

That's really it for us.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Wahoo FOR lisa! I can only imagine her excitement!! what type of internship is it again?
ANd wait, what equipmemt? work at home? what? This is the first I've heard of it.. and with the equipment I don't think you are referring to a.a or fliers?

I suddenly feel very out of the loop.. Looks like it's time for a phone call.

I actually don't mind ANatomy. ( okay I've never really taken a class, but I do watch bones and house, very educational.) Maybe your teacher will let you watch it for extra credit.

Transferring to the U wahoo! then how much longer will you have? Doesn't school feel like a never ending abyss sometimes?! Hang in there!

CALL Me~

Hansen family said...

Hooray for Lisa and for you! Hey, can I work at home too? i'm looking for a job. hailey is 'spose to call you for contacts too. Does that mean you have time to come and visit? Love ya both