CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 13, 2009

A Week of Celebration

Bryce is the one to usually blog with his sense of humor and witty stories; so I figured it’s my turn to blog; this week is one of celebration!

Tuesday, Bryce and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. We had a romantic evening at Madeline’s Steakhouse & Grill. It was excellent, I’d highly recommend to everyone. We had steak with endless snow crab, and I tried lobster for my 1st time; it was amazing. I think we ate about four pounds of crab each, it was that good. I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on seafood all these years, I guess I’ll need to catch up and eat more! For dessert I made chocolate covered strawberries, the same kind that I did for Valentine’s Day.

Wednesday night we went to see the Grizzlies play, we lost. It was nothing like Buffalo Sabres Hockey that’s for sure. There was an attempt of a fight, a punch was thrown and the ref broke it up. Come On! Watching a fight is one of the main points of hockey, too bad they were all a bunch of girls and didn’t fight. I think the REAL salt lake team was more entertaining; they tried to fight or pretend to fall and then sit there and cry like babies. Overall, it was a fun date night out.

And then there’s today, it’s my Birthday. I’m now an official member of the quarter century club. Can’t believe I’ve made it to be this far, just kidding it’s not old Yet. I was able to sleep in until 2PM, get breakfast/lunch in bed. Bryce made scrumptious Texas Toast (I call’um snake eyes….a piece of bread with the middle cut out and eggs cooked in them), cut up fresh mango’s, kiwi, pineapple, and my favorite yogurt with cottage cheese. It was delicious. Thanks sweety. I’ve also been spoiled with a new MP3 player (I don’t like ipods anymore) clothes, candy, and Bryce’s cooking dinner tonight. Today’s the one day of the year that I can still lay around in my pajamas till 5PM and not feel guilty about it. Happy Birthday to Me!



http://www.madelinessteakhouse.com/home.html

5 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

AWW! YAY! It sounds wonderful! yummy food and lounging! my kinds of day!
Food sounds Delicious! Snaps to Bryce for being so good to you. You deserve it! Enjoy.. ANd you should blog more often! sure my bro is witty and funny.. But no attention to details!
Happy Birthday Ms. Quarter of Century Oldie! LOL!

Amy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!!!

Hansen family said...

Quarter of a Century??? Sheeeeesh you are getting up there! Sounds like a rockin' good time. You guys party hard Feb.and March!!! Then graduation is coming too right? I wish we did romantic things...don't ever let them go. You're bday card is on the table with dads. Late as usual! Happy Birthday and Anniversary! We love ya!

Lisa said...

Party hard party hard! This week is spring break...I love sleeping in till 2PM. Ha. We're going to Zion's early Thursday and staying the night. Just a small trip but I'm excited. We're excited to see everyone in April. We love ya & miss ya'll.
PS I'll try and blog a little more...Bryce hasn't always had an eye for detail.

Anonymous said...

I know it's a litte late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

the marions