CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 14, 2008

Home Stretch

Both Lisa and I are approaching the end of the semester and we couldn't be happier. Between the two of us we have 7 finals coming up next week. I'm still debating whether or not I want to take some summer classes since I've been taking full course loads for 4 semesters straight. But summer classes are easier and they cut out alot of the busy work so I guess we'll see.

Are people as excited about the warm weather coming up as we are? Sunday we had our first warm spring day so we busted out the shorts and went to Sugar House park to get some R&R. Man am I white! I had no idea how white I was until I saw my bare skin in the sunlite.

We're terrible with b-days but I know that April is a big month for my family so Happy Birthday to everyone who has a B-day in April.

4 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

Good luck with finals. we are in the boat with you it looks like. Paul too is decideing what to do with summer semester. he is so bogged down. so we'll see.
we have had a few nice days. and we have been enjoying our tramp( you don't get to jump on it. because you doubt my ability"s)
need to call you...... are you home on tues day. ( i dont work)
enjoy the sunshine!(whitey!) tell lisa hi! and good luck too!

Stacey Irwin said...

oh yeah! i just wanted to thank you for changing your very annoying song.. it was killing me!

Hansen family said...

What do you mean annoying? I like that song....the one now is very cool too. I'ld say that we are all very diverse in our music, a good genre of styles! I am blessed or cursed. I have one final every 5 weeks. 7 is enough to put anyone into the looney house. Good luck to both of you! Take a break and go on a cruise???? Try it you'll like it..everyone's doing it..you'll be popular?

Hansen family said...

oh.... I could so adopt your mass bday wish! I am so far behind already this year! We planted potatoes and the kids have been rollerblading like crazy. Hello spring! It's about dang time!