CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mental Health Hotline.

Hello and welcome to our mental health hotline.

If you are obsessive compulsive press one, repeatedly.
If you are codependent have someone press two for you.
If you have multiple personalities press 3,4,5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Please stay on the line and we will trace your call.
If you are delusional press seven and your call will be transferred to the mothership.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are depressive doesn’t matter which number you press no one will answer you.
If you are dyslexic, press 69696969.
If you have a nervous disorder please fidget with a dash key until you hear the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, please try your call again later.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up, all of our operators are too busy to talk to you anyway.

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

LOL....very funny!

Stacey Irwin said...

somethings wrong with you....seriously. hee hee hee
why aren't you calling me?!

Stacey Irwin said...

aww. I love your pictures! that is so freak'n awesome. I don't think i have ever seen them with snow! wow! you got some really good shots too! Glad you guys had a great time! ( even if you did have to deal with some creepy's)

I created Heidi's blog for her. for two reasons. so she would stop getting ticked about not being able to leave post on our blogs. and two thought it would be good if she would start one up so I can see and know what they are up to and see some pics of the kids. But she hasn't done anything with it. so whatever. I like blogging... it works for me! And I'm so freak'n glad you guys do to! I think you tried to call me as I have an 801 # I haven't seen ever... will try to call you tomorrow eveing okay?!
miss me!

marion family said...

Really cute slideshow!

Stacey Irwin said...

http://heidiandcoreyhansen.blogspot.com/

had made her own blog page! add her on!

kindra said...

Hi guys! i enjoyed your pic's! we'll have to send you some, cuz it's been a while! luv you and miss you, kindra and eric

Hansen family said...

Holy Crackers! Your slide show is awesome...how in the hell do you guys do this stuff? You are a baldy...you know how most folks drive on their phone, eating etc? I was behind a guy using a razor to shave his head. you know, the buzzer, the "#2" elctric thing! Bryce, is dat you??? I don't get it...I kept pressing 1...then I pressed 7...I didn't get anyone. :)