CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone had a good V-day. Both Lisa and I got off work so we could spend the day together. We didn't do anything too special. I made a couple of porterhouse steaks with sime GIANT king crab legs and some fresh broccelii. It was delecious! Lisa made a whopper ice cream pie with some sparkling strawberry cider. Then we went to the mall so Lisa could pick out some new clothes. I've decided long ago that flowers are a complete waste of money because they die and are then thrown away. Flowers, symbolically speaking, are a terrible gift for the one you love. Think about it, what does it really say? (Here are some beautiful flowers that represent my love, but eventually my love will go bad at which point it will be thrown away.) Okay the real reason is because flowers are a ripp off, but the symbolism thing is a good excuse without sounding cheap.

I'd rather spend $50-$100 on something that will last longer than a week. Anyways the day was a good one.

2 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

you have so much to learn little brother. . . Flowers a mere gesture of thoughtfulness. A surprise says you thought and planed it out JUST For Her!... admit it ... your cheap!
But agree with that they are expensive.
I'm glad you had a good valentines day! and glad lisa got some new clothes. what did you get?

jbbuys said...

I got a button saying I was married to the worlds greates lover and a chocolate bar.