CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 29, 2008

Can you hear me now?

So I finally had it with our crappy cell phones dropping our calls every 2 min. Nothing's as embarrising as walking through the grocery store telling a very animated story only to realize that you dropped the call 30 seconds ago! So we upgraded yesterday. We both got the new blackberry pearls (of course Lisa's is pink) and have been playing with them trying to figure out what all the functions do. I really like it though, I just don't know if having access to your email 24/7 is worth an extra $60 a month? We have 30 days to decide if we want to keep them so I'll keep you posted. School is still going well. I decided managerial accounting is not for me. I definatley prefer the financial side much better.

We talked to Mom and Dad the other day and I guess Dad is applying for a job in AZ. Last I heard he made it through the first part and had a second interview a couple of days ago. I have'nt heard back since but he doesn't seem too concerned if he gets it or not. Mom of course is nervous about it.=). If they move I call Dad's chair at the dinner table since I am the rightful aire to my fathers kingdom. (The rest of you are all strays.)=).

Lisa is still chugging away at work and school and I'm relieved to find out that she had a little bit of the bug this last week. That may sound mean but.....she thought it could have been that damn pesky stork trying to sneak in univited. He has a post dated invitation, it would be rude of him to come early.

Anyways all is still going well, and we have spring break coming up in a couple of weeks and it's actually at the same time for both of us. It will be a much needed break I can tell you that much.

Until next time.

4 comments:

Stacey Irwin said...

what did you say?......



I've told you a hundred thousand times. You came from the retard farm. technically you don't belong with the family. we only let you stay because mom didn't want to cause any problems.
rightful air ... my a??.. hiney.
Wouldn't that be crazy?! I think it would be great for them tho! we'll see .we'll see!
so what are yours and lisa's phone #'s we really just need to talk! let me know!!!!

Stacey Irwin said...

How did you guys get such a cute blog page!!!!!!
I love it!
I got your new numbers . I and am going to try to call you tomorrow day or evening. we need to chat!
is there a time that is good for you guys?
love your blog page! it's awesome~

The Buys said...

I don't know how we got this blog. Lisa must have updated it somehow. How did you get the music player on yours? Now that's cool! Anytime after 10:35 MST is good(that's when I get off work but it also puts you at midnight.) Or sundays anytime afternoonish.

Stacey Irwin said...

you can get musci by clicking on my music play list. where it says create music play list... it will lead you from there. then you just copy the html in your link section.